Luminaire controllers/C-NODE ZHAGA IOT
⟵Back to products
C-NODE ZHAGA IOT
C-NODE ZHAGA IOT is a compact, outdoor luminaire controller that utilizes cellular networks (2G/3G/LTE-M) for direct communication in real-time, eliminating the need for additional gateways. Its plug-and-play installation, in compliance with the industry standard Zhaga Book 18, allows for seamless integration with any vendor. The D4i interface provides detailed data analytics on the luminaire performance directly from the driver. An integrated microwave motion detection sensor ensures efficient illumination, activating only when necessary. Controller's GPS-based autolocation feature streamlines installation and commissioning processes.
• Direct cellular communication, eliminating the need for additional gateways
• Plug-and-play installation in compliance with the industry standard Zhaga Book 18
• D4i interface providing detailed data analytics on luminaire performance
• Integrated microwave motion detection sensor for efficient illumination
• GPS-based autolocation for streamlined installation and commissioning processes.
• Multi-driver management capabilities, allowing for efficient control of multiple drivers
• Multi-endpoint server connectivity, facilitating the integration of the controller into various networks and systems
• External DALI relay control, enabling the controller to interface with DALI-compliant devices
• 24/7 operation schedule
Directive 2014/35/EU Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
EN 61347-1:2015 (IEC 61347-1)
Directive 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic compatibility(EMC)
EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1
EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1
EN 301 489-52 V1.1.0
Directive 2014/53/EU Radio Equipment (RED)
EN 300 440 V2.1.1
EN 301 511 V12.5.1
EN 300 328 V2.1.1
EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1
Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS directive
Directive 2012/19/EU WEEE directive
How it works?
Works with standard 3 GPP cellular network 2G/LTE, no getaways, fallback to 2G/LTE suitable.
Built-in tilt sensor technology that detects pole knockdowns and alerts the maintenance team.
Effortless luminaire controller installation and registration and auto-location.
Efficient energy saving through adaptive lighting with dual microwave radar sensors.
Control switching ON/OFF times for light decorations or add billboard connected to light pole.
Air Quality sensor
Remote Air Quality Index (AQI) monitoring using connected wireless sensors.
Automatic Meter Reading
Remote Utility Meter reading over Wireless M-Bus OMS industry standard protocol.
Want to create a pilot project in your city?
Leave us your email and we will contact you about the possibility to set up a pilot project in your location